Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
Diana used to become agitated over the simplest things; even standing in line at the grocery store caused her frustration. And then there was John,...
DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
By choosing the right project and embracing the joy of crafting, you will embark on a fulfilling journey of creativity and self-discovery....
Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
As the seasons change and the days grow shorter, some people face a condition called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). According to the National...
Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
While it's common knowledge that physical activity benefits our health, have you ever considered its profound, long-term advantages? Some of the...
How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
Flying offers the allure of exploration and adventure. In fact, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, U.S. airlines carried a...
Best foods for hydration
Maintaining proper hydration is a cornerstone of good health, and its importance grows as we age. A 2015 study published in Age and Ageing found...
How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
Is it possible to embrace the beauty of aging with open arms? Sounds fanciful, but it can be done by shifting the narrative and exploring the...
How to Improve Your Health: The 5 Main Aspects of Wellness
In the whirlwind of life, finding the right balance can often feel like an elusive goal. But achieving harmony across various aspects of your life...
How much should you actually have in savings?
The amount of available information related to financial decision-making is overwhelming. Determining how much you should actually have in savings...
Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
As we journey through life, our insurance needs evolve, especially as we reach age 55 and beyond. One crucial policy is life insurance, which...
How to Build Sustainable Wealth
Wealth is not about having a lot of money but having a lot of options. Even though accumulating wealth involves saving money, most of us are after...
How to Maintain Our Body
Aging is an inescapable facet of the human experience. However, our response to aging does not need to be a passive surrender to its effects. As we...
Enhancing Resilience as We Age
Resilience, as defined by the American Psychological Association, is the ability to adapt well in the face of adversity, trauma, or significant...
The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
While we often associate exercise with physical gains, it's important to recognize the remarkable impact it can have on mental and emotional...
The best herbs to grow for beginners
Do you dream of crafting your very own indoor garden, but find yourself overwhelmed by all the information that’s out there? Don’t fret, as today...
- Adopting a Holistic Wellness Approach to a Healthier You
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Exploring Superfoods: Nutrient-Packed Ingredients for a Healthy Diet
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- Eating for Energy: Foods that Boost Your Stamina and Productivity
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Thriving in Your Golden Years: Strategies for Aging Gracefully and Vibrantly
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How to Improve Your Health: The 5 Main Aspects of Wellness
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- How to Maintain Our Body
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Foods you had no idea you could freeze
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- What’s Keeping You from Losing Weight?
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- Your NEW Social Security Statement
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Smart Home Systems: Promoting a Comfortable Environment for Seniors
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age